Sunday 28 December 2008

allotment 2008

This was take at the end of my first day on the allotment. if you look on the top of the composter you can see a can of red bull the drink that kept me going throughout the day! and on the left you can see well i don't know the name of it but its the blue & red spade, and it's a fantastic tool you push the spade in the ground, then push down on the red arm sticking out the back, the thing is spring loaded and it kicks up and lifts the dirt up. without this tool the whole job would have took a hell of a lot longer. but this year i have invested in a electric cultivator which i think will make the whole job alot easier! at the back you'll also see my nan's bay leaf tree something that i believe is worth alot of money, i use this in some of my cooking especially my tomato soup which i believe is the best soup ever, i'll put the recipe of this on here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment